Sunday, December 30, 2012

Sunday, December 30, 2012
  Serious Sunday:
  Today I'm going to talk about Disney and Disney movies. Now you might be asking Why? That's not very serious. Well I wanna talk about how they've changed. Yesterday I watched The Lion King, and I cried! When I was four I didn't cry, I don't think I even understood. Or Shrek, that has some dry humor in it that I didn't get when I was four but I get now. Don't get me started on how Disney has changed, like the new princess "Sofia" the new princess. First, the new animation, and the new Mickey Mouse! I like the old Mickey Mouse and Mulan. Disney should go back to the older animations. I'm twelve now, but seriously DISNEY NEEDS TO GO OLD SCHOOL! In my personal opinion I will never watch the new Disney movies... REMEMBER THIS IS MY OPINION! YOU CAN TOTALLY DISAGREE AND I WILL SUPPORT THAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment