Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Tuesday, January 1, 2013
Talk it out Tuesday:
  First, IT'S 2013!!!!!! Okay so I chose crushes yesterday, because I was tired of eveyone calling me a stalker and obsessed. Even my best friends said that, and I may not show it but it hurts really bad. I just want to fit in, and like half the school knows because I tell people, who tell other people, who tell other people etc. I can't even trust anyone anymore so I'm keeping everything to myself. I mean I can't even trust my own family, it's like being standed on an island all by myself, no one listening, no help, and no one to save me. I guess what I'm saying is... I feel alone. Maybe it's time, time to find better friends and let go of old, and let go of whom I like and start fresh. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment